Neumann | Kelley Properties makes it easy to show your home. Utilizing online scheduling technology, you are in control. We can customize showings to your schedule and any showing feedback comes in automatically, ensuring you get real time information about what buyers think of your home.
Once an offer is received on your home, we are there to evaluate the criteria and provide advice for negotiating. Offers include price, closing dates, down payments and any contingencies such as those pertaining to a mortgage, appraisal or home inspection. We will be your partner in this process and while it can sometimes feel overwhelming, we will:
- Review the offer with you, explain everything clearly and answer any questions you might have.
- Professionally assess the quality of the offer. If anything is concerning, we’ll point those items out to you.
- Advise you on whether to accept the offer, reject the offer, or make a counter-offer.
- Prepare a counter-offer, if necessary, for a better deal, without the risk of losing the sale.
- Negotiate with the buyer on your behalf, to sell your house for the highest price possible.
- Prepare all the necessary documents and work closely with the buyer and his/her agent to make sure the transaction goes through smoothly.
- Keep a clear line of communication throughout the process. You’re never in the dark when you work with us.
There can be a lot of steps to the closing process and our team is well-connected in the local real estate scene. We can personally recommend a reputable real estate attorney, moving company, home inspector, and contractors.
It’s also important to keep in mind the closing costs you will be responsible for. This may include mortgage payoff statements, broker commissions, transfer taxes, repair costs associated with any issues that may arise during the home inspection and moving costs. Some of these costs can be estimated upfront with a call to your attorney. As long as you have sufficient equity in the home, many of the costs are deducted from your proceeds of your sale. You most likely will not need to come up with cash out-of-pocket.